Mini Sweet Nachos
Franks Farms | 2/9/2022
- 20 Mini Sweet Peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, steak, chicken, or pork, cooked
- 1 TbspCumin 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Toppings: avocado, tomatoes, sour cream
- In a skillet cook your preferred meat adding cumin, chili powder, and salt as it cooks.
- Place mini sweet pepper halves on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle cooked meat over mini peppers trying to keep it in the peppers so it doesn't fall through to the pan.
- Cover mini peppers with shredded cheese and jalapeno slices.
- Place in oven set to BROIL for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Add any nacho toppings you like. Enjoy!