Blueberry Chia Seed Jam
Franks Farms | 6/2/2022
- 3 cups Signature Brand blueberries
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- In a pot, place the blueberries and 3 tbsp. of maple syrup to a low boil. Stir frequently. Reduce heat to low-medium to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lightly mash the blueberries leaving some for texture.
- Stir in the chia seeds and cook the mixture down until it thickens to your desired consistency, or about 15 minutes.
- Once the jam is thick, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Add more maple syrup to taste if desired.